Traffic & Transportation Engineer – 15 years+:
Lead Traffic and Transportation Engineer required to join a leading engineering consultancy in Dublin. Currently available to work remotely within Ireland. This role will suit a Senior Traffic & Transportation Engineer with 15+ years’ experience in traffic engineering and / or transportation planning.
- The Traffic & Transportation Engineer / Civil Engineer will be responsible for leading a team, whilst managing projects from inception to completion with a high level of client interface.
- You will work on a range of traffic and transportation schemes across Ireland and the UK.
- Local roads schemes, junction improvements, major highways, road & highway drainage / hydrology, traffic and transportation planning.
- Traffic related projects with the NTA & local County Councils (Road safety schemes, road layout/junction improvement schemes, pedestrian & cyclist facilities, pavement schemes, bus corridors, traffic impact assessments, national road schemes, travel plans & feasibility studies)
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent and be Chartered.
- Traffic & Transportation Engineer with 15+ years’ post experience in Traffic / Transportation engineering in Ireland or the UK.
- Whilst this is not a design role the Traffic & Transportation Engineer / Civil Engineer should have a minimum of 10 years’ previous experience working in the design and management of traffic and transportation projects within a consultancy.
- Must have a proven track record in project management and working closely with clients at a high level.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €80k+ (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Working both in the office and remotely (remote at present)
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer / Traffic & Transportation Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.