**Waterford office with significant hybrid working**
- Excellent opportunity for a Structural Technician with 4+ years’ experience to join an Irish Engineering Consultancy based in Waterford with hybrid working.
- The successful Structural Technician will carry out structural drawings and drafting (using Revit) while working alongside engineers on a significant greenfield beverage manufacturing project valued at €65m for a blue-chip client.
- This company’s project portfolio includes Civil and Structural engineering works for International Blue-chip clients including beverage manufacturing companies, commercial, education and healthcare
- This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location and hybrid working.
- Structural Technician with a minimum of 4+ years’ experience.
- The successful Structural Technician must have experience working in a Civil and Structural engineering consultancy.
- The ideal Structural Technician will have experience using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Paid overtime
- Pension 5%
- Additional holidays
- Paid Institute Membership
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin..