**Waterford with hybrid working**
- Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 3+ years’ experience to join a well-established Irish engineering consultancy in Waterford.
- Our client has maintained a reputation for high quality service over a wide range of projects and to a large client group, including Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Commercial and Healthcare.
- This company supports and empowers its diverse team members while offering a vibrant working environment.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and project management for a range of projects in Ireland and overseas.
- You will work with a project team in the preparation of high-quality engineering for a broad range of projects.
- As a Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 3+ years’ experience working within a consultancy in design and construction.
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and proven commitment to CPD.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and maintain a good work ethic.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
- Must be a member of Engineers Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Paid professional memberships
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Positive working environment
- Sports social club
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career as a Project Engineer.
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Niamh Friel for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.