Structural Engineer (4+ years):
- Due to an increase in workload our client is seeking a Structural Engineer with 4+ years’ experience, to join an award winning, Irish owned civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- The successful Structural Engineer will join an existing busy team to work on work on the design and project management of a range of challenging public and private sector projects.
- This role offers the successful Structural Engineer a great opportunity to take the next step up in their career, taking full responsibility for the project management of your own projects.
- This company offers excellent career advancement and prestigious projects.
- Multiple data centres and pharmaceutical projects.
- Multiple healthcare and educational projects
- Variety of commercial, leisure and civic buildings.
- Student accommodation & residential developments
- Degree in civil / structural engineering.
- Structural Engineer with 5 years+ experience in the design of buildings, within a consultancy.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer who has gained good design skills and is now seeking to advance their projects management skills.
- Possess good communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Excellent Salary circa €50k- €60k+, doe
- Flexitime & remote working in Dublin
- Social club
- 24 days holidays
- Excellent location
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.