Structural Engineer (3-5+ years):
- Salary €40k-€50K – doe + benefits
- Must have 3-5+ years’ experience in the design of structural building projects in Ireland.
- Our client is seeking an ambitious Structural Engineer to join their large well-established Irish engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- Their project portfolio includes civil and structural engineering works for both public and private sector clients across Ireland.
- This is an ideal role for a talented Structural Engineer with strong design who is eager to develop their design and project management on a range of projects across Ireland.
- The successful Structural Engineer will work closely with the management team and working with clients on prestigious projects.
- €40m Hotel project
- €200m Mixed Use scheme
- €75m Office redevelopment
- €20m School redevelopment
- €80m Mixed Use redevelopment
- Numerous Housing & Apartment schemes
- Level 8 Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering and be Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 3 -5 years’+ experience working within a consultancy in in Ireland or the UK.
- Structural Engineer with a range of project experience
- Have worked on a range of medium to large scale building projects.
- Should have good design skills and be an effective communicator.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €40k-50k+ (doe)
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.