**Dublin OR Portlaoise**
We have an excellent position for a Structural Engineer to join a medium sized well established civil and structural engineering consultancy in either their Dublin or Portlaoise office. The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the analysis and design of a range of projects. Typical projects include Industrial, Commercial, Government and Residential developments. You will work on interesting projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
Role / Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’+ experience in the analysis and design of structural building projects.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have strong experience in steel design and careful attention to detail
- Be familiar with Eurocodes / British Standards
- Have fluent English and have strong report writing skills
- Salary €35K – €45K+ doe
- Excellent bonus (circa 10-12%)
- Access to company car
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Institute Membership
- 20 days leave per annum rising to 28 days leave
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.