- Excellent remuneration €60K-€70K+.
- Mix of remote + office working in Dublin or Cork.
- Bonus + pension + healthcare + extensive benefits package.
- Senior Environmental Engineer / Consultant with 8-12 years’ experience in environmental impact assessments.
- Senior Environmental Engineer / Consultant required to join an award-winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy in either their Dublin or Cork office.
- You will be responsible for leading a team and for managing the environmental and planning deliverables on large multi-disciplinary complex projects.
- This role will suit someone who has excellent communication skills, who thrives in a collaborative working environment and embraces flexibility in their role.
- Projects include large roads, rail, water, traffic & transportation, drainage and sewerage schemes, datacentres, industrial and other large building projects.
- This group of multi-disciplinary engineers overcome highly complex challenges in the built environment with creativity, technical expertise, passion, and with a commitment to designing with a social purpose.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering / or equivalent.
- Environmental Engineer / consultant with a minimum of 8-12 years+ post graduate experience in a planning or environmental consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have experience in coordinating environmental impact assessments.
- Excellent knowledge of environmental and planning legislation is essential.
- Ability to work well in teams, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Circa €60k-€70K+doe
- Extensive benefits
- Superb CPD
- Life Assurance
- Transport to work scheme
- Group discount on Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Collaborative working environment where staff are encouraged and rewarded
If you are a Senior Environmental Engineer / Consultant considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.