- Civil Technician required to join an Irish owned, award-winning Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy.
- Our Client is a multi-discipline organisation, which encompasses Civil, Transportation, Environment, Structures, Residential and Energy.
- The successful Civil Technician can either work remotely in Ireland or be based in either their Dublin, Cork, Limerick or Castlebar office.
- The successful Civil Technician will work as part of a team with excellent mentoring.
- This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a fulfilling career, and employees are well rewarded for their hard work.
- Our Client has recently achieved a BIM Registration Certificate from NSAI for ISO Standard 19650-2:2018. Their company has embedded BIM principles and Technologies across our organisation with a goal in our sector of becoming ‘BIM leaders in Ireland‘.
- As Civil Technician you will work on a range of highly challenging projects for both the private and public sectors. These include a significant Highway scheme in the South/East, Linear infrastructure projects and Luas Projects.
- Civil Technician with 1 – 3+ years experience working on Civil projects ideally in Ireland.
- Proficient in Autocad Civil 3D.
- The Transport Technician must be fluent in English and ideally be working in Ireland or the UK in a similar role.
- Salary €40K – €50K+ doe.
- Annual Bonus
- Upskilling CPD Training
- Flexible working hours and remote working within Ireland
- Dublin office beside Luas & other offices have parking
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
If you are a Civil Technician who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.