*Cork / Kerry / Limerick*
Civil Project Engineer with 5-7+ years’ experience, required to join an Irish owned multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with over 70 years’ experience. This practice has a reputation for high quality engineering and project management over a wide range of projects. You will be working on a large number of Civil Engineering and watermain rehabilitation projects across Cork/Kerry/Limerick. At the core of this company’s vision is a commitment to excellence and a commitment to innovation within the engineering arena and to make this vision a reality.
- The successful Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for design, modelling and project managment.
- As Civil Project Engineer you will be involved in supporting the technical development of others in the team.
- You will manage a team of engineers.
- Attending site walkabouts in the South West region on a regular basis (2/3 days per week)
- Opportunity to work in direct communication and meetings with clients.
- Excellent career development and advancement.
- Level 8 Degree in civil engineering, science related subject or equivalent.
- The successful Civil Project Engineer must have 5+ years of experience in civil engineering and project management.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Design experience on water services projects
- Full clean driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ DOE
- Remote working possible with occasional site visits
- Flexible location with offices in Cork, Kerry and Limerick.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Project Engineer considering a career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.