- Salary €50-60K doe + benefits
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience in the design of water / wastewater treatment plants in Ireland or the UK.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on some of the most significant water and wastewater projects in Ireland.
- At present this role is remote working in Ireland with occasional visits to site if necessary.
- Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Water & Wastewater Design Engineer to join their large civil and structural engineering consultancy.
- The successful Water Engineer / Civil Engineer will join their busy water and wastewater team where you will get unrivalled experience working on interesting and challenging projects.
- This client has several requirements that cover a range of disciplines where experience in the following will be advantageous: treatment process design / water network modelling / network modelling / flood defense design.
- You will work with the water and wastewater team in preliminary and detailed design of water and / or wastewater infrastructure for public and private sector clients.
- The role will include Client liaison, preparation of tenders and proposals for new work.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering or related discipline + 5 years in water services design
- Ideally be Chartered but not essential.
- Civil Engineer / Water Engineer with minimum 5-7 years’ experience in the design of water / wastewater treatment projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Good understanding of the regulatory aspects within the water / wastewater industry in Ireland.
- Effective time management and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent oral and written reporting skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50-60k+ (doe)
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- A more detailed list of benefits available on application
If you are a Civil Engineer / Water Engineer / Wastewater Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.