*Dublin + Remote Working*
Civil Engineer with 15+ years’ experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning Engineering Consultancy whose goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. Our client values passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. This role will involve working on large scale projects and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful Civil Engineer will also be involved in the design of fish passages, flood analysis and flood management.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work in a civil team and liaise with other engineers and technicians.
- You will be involved in developing and leading a team of engineers, designing fish passages and flood management.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- The successful Civil Engineer will attend client visits.
- The Successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the preparation of designs, technical specifications and contract documents.
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have post graduate Civil Engineering experience within an engineering consultancy and experience in Water/Waste Water projects and design of Fish Passage.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively.
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential.
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
- Full clean driving licence for occasional client visits.
Salary & Benefits:
- €75k – €85k + – DOE
- Remote Working
- Award Winning Wellness Program
- Flexible Work Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance Plan
- Commuter Program
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 15018