Civil Design Engineer (3 years):
*Excellent role for a Design Engineer looking to progress their career*
- Salary circa €45K-€50K+.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
- Bonus, Healthcare, Pension & Life Assurance.
- Must have 3 years’+ experience in the design of civil infrastructure projects in Europe.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Civil Engineer required to join an award winning, international engineering consultancy in Dublin established over 80 years.
- Our client supports and empowers their team members with a culture of knowledge sharing while working to shared goals in a vibrant atmosphere.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work with a project team and assist in the preparation of high-quality engineering design for a broad range of civil infrastructure for development projects.
- You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents.
- You will work closely with clients and work on a broad range of prestigious projects in Ireland and overseas.
- Projects include Civil Infrastructure for a variety of local and international projects within residential, mixed use developments, industrial, commercial, leisure, healthcare, pharmaceutical and data centers, valued up to €2+ billion.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- The successful a Civil Engineer should have 3 years’+ experience in the design of civil infrastructure (design of roads, drainage, water, sewer & earthworks) for development projects.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Proven commitment to CPD.
- Ideally have experience using Autocad Civil 3D and/or Windes/Microdrainage.
- You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €45K – €50K+
- Bonus, Healthcare, Pension & Life Assurance
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
- Travel to work scheme, Expenses & Mobile phone
- Social Committee Events & Positive working environment
- Accredited CPD programme – guaranteed minimum 5 days training pa & Paid Institute Membership
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.