Civil Engineer – Water, Flooding & Drainage:
- Fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer with 2-4 years’ experience seeking an opportunity to join Ireland’s foremost Civil Engineering Consultancy in their Dublin office.
- Our client has an unrivalled reputation in the industry for being a superb employer.
- They offer a highly rewarding career working on a broad range of projects both in the private and public sectors.
- You will work in a team and you will be assigned a mentor.
- This appointment will provide the successful Civil Engineer with the opportunity to further develop their career.
- Civil Engineer working on a range of water, flooding and drainage projects including (flood alleviation schemes, coastal flooding, flood hazard mapping, pluvial assessment, flood risk management plans and planning strategies, various water and wastewater schemes and drainage works).
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering.
- The successful Civil Design Engineer should have 2-4+ years experience in the design of Water, Flooding and / or Drainage projects.
- Be proficient in Autocad Civil 3D.
- Must be in Ireland and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary €38K – €48K+ doe.
- Pension & Healthcare
- Sports & Social committee.
- Paid Institute Membership.
- Remote working & Flexible working hours
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere.
- Relocation allowance for Irish candidates wishing to move back to Ireland from overseas.
If you are a Civil Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.