Transport Planner with 15+ years experience, required to join a leading multidiscipline engineering consultancy based in Cork. This company offers a multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do. As Transport Planner you will have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the team you work with. My client puts sustainability at the heart of their projects and invest in research and development that helps tackle issues such as climate change. This role offers an exciting possibility of travel throughout Europe.
- The successful Transport Planner will take a senior management role and be responsible for the delivery of project solutions, developing and managing relationship with clients and supporting team members with the delivery of design drawings.
- You will support transportation analysis and prepare and review reports.
- As Transport Planner you will have the opportunity to work with a 15 strong Transport Planning team based in Dublin and Cork who provide a range of Transport Planning services to both private and public sectors.
- You will work along side multi-disciplinary teams in Ireland and across the world.
- You will be responsible for the further development of client relationships and project management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- Should be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Transport Planner must have at least 15 years of experience Transport Planning including Transport Strategies, Masterplan Studies, Mobility Management Planning and Urban Street Design.
- Experience and knowledge of the Irish planning system, working with Local Authority and National Transport Authority.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €90k – €100k+ (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Excellent Pension
- Bonus – Twice a year
- Free public transport
- Income protection / Life assurance
- Accredited CPD programme
- Modern Offices
If you are a Transport Planner considering a career move to, send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15216