Transport Engineer with 4-6 years’ experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy in Dublin. This role will involve working on large scale projects and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful Transport Engineer will report to Senior Engineers as well as the other company Directors.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a design team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on a broad range of projects in both the public and private realm.
- As Transport Engineer you will be involved in projects including active travel, urban and rural road schemes, pavement rehabilitation etc.
- The successful Transport Engineer will be responsible for the preliminary design of the above-mentioned projects along with the planning, tender documentation and contract administration.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 4 -6 years post graduate Civil Engineering experience within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Transport Engineer will be experienced in relevant design standards including a detailed knowledge of the TII technical standards /DMURS etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k – €55k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Transport Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 15238 #INDGPC1