Traffic Engineer required to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. You will work on a range of Traffic & Transportation works for a range of Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients across Ireland. Mentoring by assigned members our Leadership Team will be provided for both Pre and Post Chartered Candidates.
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc & Institutional clients:
- Our client is one of the main consultants for Dublin Port, Dublin Airport and all the main local authorities around Ireland.
- Numerous developments in Cork (Greenways; Road Improvement Schemes, Infrastructure projects).
- Traffic Engineer with 3-5 years experience in the design and specification of Traffic developments
- The successful Traffic Engineer will have experience using Junctions 9/10 and TRANSYT/LINSIG.
- Experience in GIS and InDesign would be beneficial.
- As Traffic Engineer you will display a good understanding of design principles and national / local authority standards.
- The ideal Traffic Engineer will be working within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €40-€50K+ doe
- Hybrid working
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidate
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
If you are a Traffic Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15248