Structural Technician with 3-6 yrs experience is required to join a well-established award-winning a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm operating across a wide range of engineering sectors. The successful Structural Technician will be involved in an array of projects in service areas including but not limited to Water, Water Supply, Waste Water Collection and Treatment, Structures, Residential and Commercial. You will report to the Senior Associates and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- The successful Structural Technician will have the opportunity to work with a team of Technicians and Engineers on a range of Structural projects.
- At least 3 years experience working in the role of a Structural Technician.
- Must have experience working on Structural projects.
- The successful Structural technician will be proficient in CADS RC
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40k – €45k DOE
- Remote working
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity to grow within a dynamic team
- On-site parking
If you are a Structural Technician looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers across Ireland. 15614