Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary €50k – €55k
- Extensive benefits
- Remote working & flexible working available in Ireland
- Fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer looking for their next career move.
- Our client is an award winning consultancy with offices across Ireland.
- Large range of projects both in the private and public sectors across Ireland and the UK.
- As Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the analysis and design and modelling of a range of prestigious projects.
- The successful Structural Engineer will also be involved in project management and client liaison.
- This company retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
Sample of Projects:
- A number of Hospital developments
- 6 storey Office development and many other offices
- €120m, 15 storey apartment complex
- 500 unit 12 storey apartment complex
- €100m Residential development with underground car park
- Level 8 Degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering
- Structural Engineer with a minimum of 4-6+ years experience in structural design and management of a range of building projects in Ireland or the UK
- The successful Structural Engineer will ideally have strong design experience.
- Salary €50k – €55k+ commensurate with candidate s experience.
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible & Remote working
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Structural Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.