Dublin OR Galway
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 3-5 years experience. The successful Engineer will be joining an international engineering consultancy with a reputation for high quality and innovative design. You will work on major landmark projects including commercial, hotels, student accommodation, healthcare, retail, residential and many more.
The position will suit a motivated Structural Engineer who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative consultancy. This company is well established and very busy, offering the ideal candidate a challenging career. The employer is very flexible and accommodating with all their team. Please do call me to discuss this role in confidence.
- Working closely with clients and design teams
- Responsible for the design and management of a range of projects
- Ensuring production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget
- Honours degree in civil or structural engineering.
- 3-5 years post graduate experience in the design of structural engineering within a consultancy
- Demonstrable buildings-focused structural engineering design experience
- Proven experience of undertaking steel and concrete design to Eurocodes
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills, with a proven ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €45-55K doe.
- Excellent Benefits package.
- Generous Bonus
- Ongoing CPD
- This role can be based in Dublin or Galway
- Continuously support their Engineers to develop their expertise.
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.