Structural Engineer with 4-7 years experience, required to join a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with over 30 years experience based in Dublin. This practice has a reputation for high quality engineering and project management over a wide range of projects up to €20m in value. Projects include large Pharmaceutical and advanced technology facilities, Commercial and Residential. Our client has achieved BIM level 2 accreditation (ISO19650-2) and have a proven track record producing fully integrated BIM models for large scale multi-discipline projects.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of projects of varying size and complexity with the support of junior engineers and technicians.
- As Structural Engineer you will be involved in the design of buildings and structures for a large pharmaceutical and advanced technology project.
- Opportunity to work in a lead role on a wide range of interesting projects.
- Excellent career development and advancement.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 4+ years of experience in the design of pharmaceutical projects in Ireland.
- Experience in designing steel and concrete structures.
- Have an understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products.
- Experience using Navisworks, AutoCad and Revit will offer an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ DOE
- Remote working
- Free parking
- Free Gym Membership
- Annual Reviews
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 16205