Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
*Limerick or Galway*
Structural Engineer with 2-5+ years experience required to join one of the largest Irish-owned consultancies with a diverse client base across an increasingly broad range of industry sectors. Projects include Healthcare, Education, Industrial and Pharmaceutical. The successful Structural Engineer will be working as part of a team on the design of a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. You will be responsible for the technical, managerial and commercial aspects of your project. This company offers a really positive work environment with great mentoring.
You will ideally have experience in the following:
- A level 8 degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be chartered or close to applying for chartership.
- Familiarity with Tekla Structural Designer, SCIA, TEDDS suite, CADS suite, Revit and AutoCAD.
- The successful candidate will have an understanding of the Irish regulatory and policy issues.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary €50k – €55k+ doe
- Flexitime / Hybrid Working
- Annual performance related bonus
- 23 days annual leave
- Paid membership fees to institutes
- Sports and Social club
- Death in Service benefit
- Ongoing CPD & committed to getting Engineers Chartered
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15866 #INDGPC1