Structural Engineer with 2-4 yrs experience is required to join a well-established award-winning a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm operating across a wide range of engineering sectors. The successful Structural Engineer will be involved in an array of Residential and Commercial projects. You will report to the Senior Associates and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects in the design of Residential and Commercial buildings.
- As Structural Engineer you will be attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
- Opportunity to manage projects and a small team, depending on experience.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- At least 2 years experience working in the role of Structural Engineer.
- Must have experience in the design of Residential and Commercial buildings.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k – €45k DOE
- Remote working
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity to grow within a dynamic team
- On-site parking
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers across Ireland. 15772