Senior Structural Engineer:
*Excellent Salary & Hybrid *
Structural Engineer with 6-8 years experience, required to join an engineering consultancy. Our client is currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to join their Structures Team at a senior level.
The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for taking projects from inception to completion while working closely with clients. You will work on a range of projects, a sample of which is detailed below:
- €80M 15 storey office development
- Various school projects ranging from €10M to €20M
- €20M Restoration of an existing building for use as a Distillery
- €23M Residential Development for Independent Living for the Elderly
- €24M 7/8 storey over basement Hotel Development over archaeology
- €40M hospital development
- €10M industrial portal framed building
- €15M social housing development
- €13M new fire station development
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have at least 6-8 years of experience.
- Should be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- Experience designing to Eurocode
- Experience in Masterseries, Tekla Structural Designer, Tekla TEDSS and Robot desirable but not essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €65k – €75k+ (DOE)
- Bonus – circa 5%
- Hybrid working & flexible working hours
- CPD training
- 25 days annual leave
- Educational Assistance
- Strong Career Progression
- Friendly working environment
- Paid Membership with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 16353 #INDGPC1