- Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 3-4+ years experience to join a well-established Irish engineering consultancy.
- Our client are specialists in Civil, Structural Design and Project Management and have carried out significant work in the fields of Civil and Structural Engineering for both the state and private sectors.
- To date, a large amount of development work has been constructed, covering a wide variety of projects including Education, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Sport and Recreation, Civil & Municipal, Cultural, Residential, Commercial among many other sectors.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of a range of projects in Ireland.
- As Structural Engineer you will be present on site occasionally to ensure end to end project management and be responsible for overseeing planning and design.
- The successful Structural Engineer will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a very friendly working environment.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful candidate will ideally be chartered or on the road to chartership.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 3-4+ years experience working within a consultancy in a design role.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a range of project experience.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €40k – €50k+ doe
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Positive working environment
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15534