Structural Engineer with 3-5 yrs experience is required to join a well-established award winning multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm operating across a wide range of engineering sectors. The successful Structural Engineer will be involved in an array of large scale Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects. You will report to the Senior Associates and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects in the design across an array of projects.
- As Structural Engineer you will be attending design team meetings, contractor meetings and site visits.
- Opportunity to manage projects and a small team, depending on experience.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience working in the role of Structural Engineer.
- Experience in design software such as AutoCAD, Tedds and Tekla.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have a full clean driving licence and access to your own car.
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k – €60k DOE
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Institute membership
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers across Ireland. 15495