Structural Engineer with 6-10 years experience, required to join a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Belfast and Dublin. This practice thrives to deliver the blend of commercial, quality and sustainability project objectives agreed with each client through positive, open-minded collaboration. Projects include Education, Health, Industrial, Commercial and Residential. Our client maintains a well-staffed in-house team of professional engineers and technicians, allowing us to fully resource any project from inception to completion.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of projects of varying size and complexity with the support of junior engineers and technicians.
- As Structural Engineer you will be involved in the design of buildings and structures for a large Education project and distribution warehouse facilities.
- You will be involved in occasional site visits.
- Opportunity to work in a lead role on a wide range of interesting projects.
- As Structural Engineer you will report to the Director and Senior Associates.
- Excellent career development and advancement.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 6+ years of experience in designing steel and concrete structures.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have experience leading a team.
- Have an understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products.
- Experience using Navisworks, AutoCad and Revit will offer an advantage.
- Driving licence for occasional site visits
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa ¬£50k – ¬£55k+ DOE
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.