Structural Engineer with 5-7+ yrs experience is required to join a well-established multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm operating across a wide range of engineering sectors. The successful Structural Engineer will be involved in an array of large scale Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects. You will report to the Senior Associates and will have excellent support and guidance in your role. My client pride themselves in their respectful loyalty to their clients and staff.
- The successful Structural Engineer will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects in the design of concrete and steel structures.
- You will be working on large scale Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects.
- As Structural Engineer you will be managing your own projects.
- Opportunity to manage a small team, depending on experience.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience working in the role of Structural Engineer.
- Experience in design software such as Finite Element, AutoCAD, Tedds and Tekla.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Ideally be chartered or on the road to chartership.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- €60k – €75k DOE
- Contribution towards Healthcare
- Free parking
- Paid Institute membership
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers across Ireland. 15254