Senior Civil Engineer (8 years):
- Exciting role for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a well established and awarding winning large civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment.
- This client has a large portfolio of projects, civil engineering projects include roads, highways, greenways, cycleways, transportation and general civil infrastructure as well as structural building projects for blur chip clients.
- This company operate a very open working environment and Engineers are supported and encouraged to advance their careers.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have full responsibility for the design and project management of a range of projects and you will work closely with clients.
- As Senior Civil Engineer you will work on Site Development for Business Parks and Data Centres, NTA Cycle and Transport Infrastructure, Drainage and Service Utilities Design of Business Parks etc.
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Ideally be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered;
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 8 years + experience in civil engineering design within a consultancy;
- Have strong communication skills
- This role will offer excellent autonomy and a career advancement
- Ideally have experience using Civil 3D and Windes;
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €65k – €75K+ doe + excellent benefits.
- Flexitime & remote working in Dublin
- Social club
- 24 days holidays
- Excellent location
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 22 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.