Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
*Excellent opportunity to join an award-winning company who value & reward their staff*
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer with 5+ years experience to join an award-winning Irish owned Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Dublin. You will work as a fundamental part of the team in this company which offers a very friendly working environment.
- The successful Civil Engineer will take the lead on a range of projects, liaising closely with clients.
- You will be comfortable with technical delivery, project management and team leadership.
- Fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- This company has a significant track record working on award winning projects high profile projects.
- Civil Engineers are given the opportunity to exercise critical analysis, initiative and design skills to the fullest on projects.
- You will work on a range of roads and drainage civil infrastructure for development projects such as
- €100m office complex
- A few Large Res schemes circa 3000 units
- €100m Student Accommodation on large University complex ci 2000 units
- Huge variety of commercial, retail, mixed use and residential projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering and ideally be Chartered or close to Chartered status
- The successful Civil Engineer should have a minimum of 5+ years civil infrastructure design experience ideally in roads and drainage.
- Strong problem solving skills and good report writing skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Ideally have some experience using Microdrainage and Autocad Civil 3D
Salary & Benefits package:
- Basic Salary €55K – €65k+ depending on experience
- Active social club
- Flexitime (core hours 10-4)
- Pool cars within the office
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.