4 day week (100% Pay for 80% time)
Revit Technician with 2 – 4+ years experience required for an Engineering Consultancy in South Dublin to work with a team of Engineers and Technicians in the design for various projects in the telecommunication industry. Experience with telecoms infrastructure preferred but not necessary. My Client is ISO 9001:2015 accredited.
- The successful Revit Technician will be responsible for technical delivery of drawings for projects involving concrete and steel design.
- Your work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
- Assist engineers in production of engineering drawings.
- This role will suit a Revit Technician with strong technical skills.
- You will be working with a team of Engineers and technicians.
- The successful Revit Technician will ideally have 2-4+ years experience in structural engineering drawings (both concrete and steel)
- This role will suit a Revit Technician with experience in building design and or telecoms
- Good team work skills desirable
- €40K – €50K doe
- Paid institute membership
- Hybrid Working
- 4 day week (100% pay for 80% time)
- Great working environment
If you are a Revit Technician considering a career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. 16115