We are seeking a Revit Technician with 3-5 years’ experience, to join the structures team with an award winning, leading consultancy working within the built environment. This is a great opportunity to join a great company who really support their team and offer work life balance.
- The successful Revit Technician will work on a huge range of projects of varying size and complexity with the support of the engineering team.
- The ideal Revit Technician will have experience working within the educational, healthcare and housing sector.
- As a Revit Technician, you will work with the design team.
- The successful Revit Technician must have 3-5 years’ experience.
- Must have experience working on housing developments and education projects.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50k-€55k doe
- Working both in the office and remotely
- Wellness program
- Social activities
- Holiday Accommodation
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Revit Technician considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 16027 #INDGPC1