Project Manager (Marine & Coastal Team):
Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with 8 – 10+ years experience to join an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Cork. The successful project Manager will be joining their Marine and Coastal Team. Our client combines marine engineering with broader civil, structural and infrastructure specialisms to deliver a holistic design and delivery service. Projects include ports, harbours, quay side promenades and boardwalks, county council works.
- The workload is varied and interesting and includes a number of high profile projects.
- The successful Project Manager will oversee and manage a diverse portfolio of public and private clients, including contractors and specialist third parties, ensuring that project designs adhere to relevant codes, standards, and guidelines and are delivered on schedule.
- As Project Manager you will participate in and contribute to project planning, management, and execution, while identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement through research and analysis.
- Participate in and contribute to project planning, management, and execution, while identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement through research and analysis.
Projects ranging from €15M – €100m including:
- €50 million Port project
- €40 million Harbour – Quay side promenade development and pedestrian boardwalk
- Fishing Ports
- Level 8 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Project Manager should have demonstrated success in delivering projects both technically and financially.
- Skilled in business development, including tendering, pricing and client relations.
- Technical expertise in civil, structural, marine and coastal multidisciplinary infrastructure projects.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Salary €70k – €80k depending on experience
- Two paid institute membership
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV to Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. 16456 #INDGPC1