*Dublin, Galway, Cork and Limerick*
Process Engineer with 8-10years experience, required to join a leading multidiscipline engineering consultancy. Due to significant growth in the Water Business in Ireland and internationally, our client is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer to join their water process team. This role will support the delivery of major projects primarily internationally, but also in Ireland. This company offers a multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do. They put sustainability at the heart of our projects and invest in research and development that helps tackle issues such as climate change
- The successful Process Engineer will be responsible for developing client briefs into executable projects and to deliver costed proposals.
- As Process Engineer you will be responsible for the preparation of feasibility through detailed design reports, calculations for both water and wastewater treatment projects as various stages in the project life cycle.
- You will be responsible for the further development of design and project management skills within the team and will act as a final reviewer of the work for more junior engineers.
- The Process engineer will be providing technical input and advice to clients in relation to water and wastewater process infrastructure and operations.
- This role will suit a Process Engineer who is positive, approachable, and well-motivated.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- Should be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Process Engineer must have at least 8-10 years of experience working in the design and delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Must have a full understanding of drinking water, industrial water and wastewater treatment processes.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €60k – €70k+ DOE
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Bonus twice a year
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share
- Income protection
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Transport to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- Wonderful place to work
If you are a Process Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.