- Mechanical Wastewater Engineer with 4-6 years experience required to join a multi-discipline organisation, which encompasses Civil, Transportation, Environment, Structures, Residential and Energy.
- As Mechanical Wastewater Engineer you will work as a Resident Engineer and as part of a team with excellent support and mentoring in their Dublin office.
- This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a fulfilling career, and employees are well rewarded for their hard work.
- As Mechanical Wastewater Engineer you will be involved in a range of significant public projects including one of the largest Infrastructure projects in the country including Irish Water treatment plant and wastewater treatment projects.
- A degree / masters in Civil/Mechanical engineering.
- Member of Engineers Ireland
- Chartered, or working towards Chartership
- 4-6 years experience working on Water/ Wastewater or Flooding projects
- 1-3 years civil design experience would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Autocad Civil3D
- The successful Mechanical Wastewater Engineer must be fluent in English.
- Salary €50K – €60K+ doe.
- Annual Bonus
- Upskilling CPD Training
- Flexible working hours and remote working within Ireland
- Dublin office beside Luas & other offices have parking
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere.
If you are a Mechanical Wastewater Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.