* Dublin City Centre*
I have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join a medium sized, well established civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. We have worked closely with this client for a number of years and can confidently say they provide a wonderful working environment for their staff.
The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of a range of projects with mentorship from senior engineers. Typical projects include mixed use developments, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments largely for blue chip clients. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- Mixed use developments
- Numerous Deign & Build projects
- Projects range in values from €20m – €150m.
Role / Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will be working in a variety of 3D modelling, hand calculations, sketching by hand and in CAD packages, report writing, and attending design coordination meetings from early on.
- Familiar with Eurocodes/ British Standards
- Organised approach to problem solving and a willingness to explore new opportunities
- Salary €30K – €35K+ doe
- Excellent bonus
- Generous Pension
- Remote working & flexible working hours
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Graduate Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. 16261. #INDGPC1