Galway, Dublin, Dundalk or Cork
Design Manager with 10-15+ years experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices in Galway, Dublin, Dundalk and Cork. This role will involve overall engineering and technical leadership of rail engineering projects in Ireland. The successful Design Manager will also be responsible in ensuring design is defined and delivered in accordance with appropriate guidance, standards and client requirements.
- The successful Design Manager will be responsible for the overall engineering and technical leadership of rail engineering projects in Ireland.
- As Design Manager you will be the primary point of contact for all technical matters for rail in Ireland.
- Developing technical/quality proposals for new commissions. Liaising with clients, and other stakeholders and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the project requirements.
- You will have the opportunity to lead projects of varying size and complexity.
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Design manager should have 10-15+ years experience working within an engineering consultancy.
- The successful Design Manager will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience of delivering projects to BIM Level 2 equivalent.
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential.
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €75k – €80k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Hybrid Working
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Design Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 16085