Civil & Structural Project Engineer (4 years)
Our client is a very well established Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy seeking to recruit a Civil & Structural Project Engineer with 4 years experience to join their practice in Westmeath. The successful Civil Engineer will be joining a well-established team where they will have good autonomy whilst also having the support of the Director.
The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of a range of projects, including commercial, residential, educational, retail and mixed-use developments. You will work closely with Engineers and other Design Team members to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality.
- Level 8 degree in civil / structural engineering
- Ideally be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- Civil & Structural Engineer with 4+ years in civil and structural engineering design
- Should have at least 3 years of experience employed in a consultancy in Ireland / the UK.
- This role will suit a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer with a mix of experience who is capable of working closely with clients.
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent salary circa €50K- €60K+ doe
- 25 days annual leave
- Death in Service
- Full benefits package available on request
If you are a Civil & Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.