*Galway or Dublin*
Civil Engineer with 3-6 years experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices in Galway and Dublin. This role will involve working on large scale projects and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful Civil Engineer will report to the Project Manager as well as the other company Directors.
- The successful candidate will work in a civil team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on varied projects such as industrial/ commercial/ logistics/ residential projects
- As Civil Engineer you will be involved in project management and Civil Design – Water/Wastewater Networks, Drainage, Flood Risk Assessments
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Liaising with clients, and other stakeholders and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the project requirements.
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 3-6 years post graduate Civil Engineering experience within an engineering consultancy.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively.
- Experience in software such as Microdrainage, SUDs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €45k – €55k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 15728