Senior Project Engineer (Civil) (8 years)
Senior Project Engineer required to join an award winning, international Engineering consultancy in Limerick. Our client supports and empowers its diverse team with a culture of knowledge sharing and working to shared goals. You will work as part of a growing team of successful and ambitious people, in a vibrant atmosphere.
Working as a Senior Civil Engineer you will prepare high quality engineering design for a broad range of civil engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. The successful applicant will work directly with clients and will be responsible for several prestigious projects.
- Multiple projects
- Mixed use Developments
- €20 million Hotel
- €20 million Office Developments
- €2 billion Industrial Estate overseas
- Mixture of Housing Developments from 30 – 1,000 houses
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and ideally be Chartered
- The successful a Civil Engineer should have 8 years + experience in civil engineering design.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Proven commitment to CPD
- You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
- Overseas experience would be desirable
- AutoCAD Civil 3D / Windes/Microdrainage experience is desirable
- Applicants must have fluent English.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €60k – €65k+ doe
- Pension & Death in service scheme
- Paid Institute membership
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel to work scheme
- Expenses & Mobile phone
- Accredited CPD programme
- Positive working environment & social club
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.