Senior Highway Design Engineer required to lead the infrastructure team in an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in either their Dublin, Cork or Carlow office. Our client had a varied project portfolio including roads, bridges, rail, renewable energy, drainage, water and wastewater treatment facilities, airports, tunnels and gas pipelines.
- This role will suit a Senior Civil Engineer with 10+ years experience in roads and highways design in Ireland / UK.
- As Senior Civil Engineer you will lead the roads, highways and drainage design.
- Lead the team and work closely with clients to ensure project delivery.
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals
- Ensure compliance with Quality Assurance and Management Systems
- Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation
- Degree in Civil Engineering Engineering or equivalent and be Chartered with Engineers Ireland
- 10+ years experience in Roads, Highways and Infrastructure Design within an engineering consultancy in Ireland / UK.
- Excellent communication, management, analytical and organisational skills
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Must be prepared to travel to site visits and client meetings
- Proficient in MX Roads and have a good understanding of DMRB
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €75k – €80k+ doe
- Excellent benefits package upon application
- Accredited CPD & excellent career progression
- Broad range of projects.
- In house canteen
- Death & Disability Scheme
- Professional Institute Memberships
- Medical Benefit
- 24 day s leave
- Social club
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Civil Engineer / Highway Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.