*Dublin, Cork, Galway or Limerick*
Civil Engineer with 6-8 years experience, required to join a leading multidiscipline engineering consultancy. Due to significant growth in the Water Business in Ireland and internationally, our client is currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer to join their water and flooding team. This company offers a multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do. They put sustainability at the heart of our projects and invest in research and development that helps tackle issues such as climate change
- The successful Civil Engineer will take a lead role in the delivery of projects, including developing and managing relationship with clients.
- As Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to take on the role of Employers Representative during construction works for major flooding infrastructure schemes.
- You will be responsible for the further development of design and project management skills within the team and will act as a final reviewer of the work for more junior engineers.
- This role will suit a Civil Engineer who is positive, approachable, and well-motivated.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- Should be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have at least 6 – 8 years of experience in project and commercial management to drive the delivery of projects..
- Must have a full understanding of wider water and flooding engineering project requirements.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €60k – €70k+ (depending on experience)
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- Profit Share
- Income protection / Life assurance
- Accredited CPD programme
- Modern Offices
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. #INDGPC1 16381