Civil Engineer with 7-10+ years experience, required to join a leading multidiscipline engineering consultancy. Due to significant growth in Ireland and internationally, our client is currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer to join their successful Infrastructure Development Team. This company offers a multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do.
- Numerous development engineering projects for mixed-use, retail, commercial and residential developments. Values: €35m-€300m+
- Master planning advice on infrastructure deficiencies, upgrades etc. for developers on key strategic development schemes.
- Multi million euro Public Sector Infrastructure Schemes including Detailed Design of Cycle, Pedestrian and Bus improvements
- The successful Civil Engineer will take a lead role in the delivery of projects, including developing and managing relationship with clients including developers, retailers, landowners, blue-chip companies and universities.
- As Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to successfully deliver development infrastructure schemes both locally and across Ireland and the UK.
- Overseeing the design and development of sustainable urban drainage systems, storm and foul gravity collection networks, storm and foul rising pumping stations.
- Preparation of Public Works Contracts.
- You will be responsible for strategic infrastructure master planning for developers, local authorities and government agencies on key strategic development schemes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- Should be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have at least 7 – 10 years of experience development infrastructure developments.
- Must have a full understanding of wider water and flooding engineering project requirements.
- Must have knowledge of Road and Pavement design including working knowledge of the relevant DMURS and TII guidelines new roads cycle tracks and footpath designs
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €70k – €90k+ (depending on experience)
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- Income protection / Life assurance
- Accredited CPD program
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 16028 IND3