*Dublin, Cork or Castlebar*
- Civil Engineer with 12-15 years experience required to join a multi-discipline organisation, which encompasses Civil, Transportation, Environment, Structures, Residential and Energy.
- As Civil Engineer you will work as part of a team with excellent support and mentoring in their Dublin office.
- This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a fulfilling career, and employees are well rewarded for their hard work.
- As Civil Engineer you will be involved in a range of significant public projects including one of the largest Infrastructure projects in the country including Irish Water treatment plant and wastewater treatment projects.
- You will act as Project Manager for flood relief schemes and other civil engineering projects in Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for project design requirements and construction health and safety duties.
- You will liaise with clients, local authorities and design partners.
- As Senior Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to mentor junior team members.
- A degree / masters in civil engineering
- Member of Engineers Ireland
- Chartered, or working towards Chartership
- 12-15 years experience working on Water/ Wastewater or Flooding projects
- 5 years experience in a Project Management role
- Proficient in Autocad Civil3D
- The successful Civil Engineer must be fluent in English
- Full driving license
- Salary €60K – €70K+ doe.
- Annual Bonus
- Upskilling CPD Training
- Flexible working hours and remote working within Ireland
- Dublin office beside Luas & other offices have parking
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere.
If you are a Civil Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15932. IND3