Civil Engineer with 3-5 years of experience required to join one of the most respected Consulting Engineering practices in Ireland today, providing water engineering, environmental engineering and civil and structural engineering services to public and private sector clients alike.
The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and project management of a range of Civil engineering projects with support from the senior management team. Projects include Flood Protection, Water and Wastewater. This role offers the successful Civil Engineer a great opportunity to take the next step up in their career.
- Multiple Main Drainage Schemes accros Ireland – Value : €154m
- Multiple Wastewater Treatment Projects – Value: €53m
- Multiple Sewerage Schemes – Value: €32m
- Multiple Water Supply Schemes – Value: €60m
- The suitable Civil Engineer should have at least 3 years+ experience working within a consultancy.
- Experience in the design of Water/Wastewater systems and Flood Risk Assessment.
- Must have experience working on Civil projects.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be based in South Dublin
- Excellent Salary circa €40K – €50K+ doe + excellent benefits.
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days leave & 9 days Public Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Work Related Travel Expenses
- Excellent location
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Ongoing CPD
- A very open working environment and staff are thorough supported and encouraged
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with over of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. 15240