** Recognised as a ‚ÄòGreat Place to Work **
- SALARY: €55-€65K+
- EXCELLENT BONUS
- DETAILED BENFITS PACKAGE ON APPLICATION
- Our client is an international engineering consultancy who are seeking to recruit a talented Civil Engineer to join their Galway team.
- You can work a hybrid model of remote working and a few days in the office.
- The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects.
- Projects typically include roads, site development works, marine, water and sewerage infrastructure schemes and largescale industrial facilities for a variety of clients in the public and private sector.
- This consultancy has a reputation for focusing on the professional development of their staff.
- This consultancy are at the cutting edge of design with opportunities to work on the largest BIM Level 2 projects in Ireland.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered
- This role will suit a Civil Engineer with approximately 5+ years experience in civil engineering design.
- Ideally have experience in drainage design.
- Be competent in report writing.
- Salary circa €55-€65K+ doe. +
- Flexible hours & Remote working
- Excellent Bonus
- Generous Pension
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
- Continuously support their Engineers to develop their expertise.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.