Civil Engineer with 7+ years’ experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning Engineering Consultancy in Dublin with offices also in Limerick and the UK. The successful Civil Engineer will also be involved in varied challenging civil design projects that range from residential to multi-million euro commercial developments.
- Residential and Commercial Developments at high-profile Ringsend site – €500M+
- Residential and Commercial Developments at high-profile Dublin Docklands site – €500M+
- High density residential developments for Government Housing Agencies – €300M+
- High density residential projects for private Clients across Leinster – €30M-100M projects
- Hyperscale data centre projects for Global Tech Clients in Dublin
- Be responsible for establishing the scope of and managing the delivery of all project deliverables including drawings, reports, etc.
- Monitoring the progress of project and ensuring effective project delivery.
- Make sure the output quality is kept at a high level.
- Participation in all required meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Establish new client relationships and maintain existing ones.
- Develop junior Teams talents through mentoring, delegation, and training.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Ireland carrying out the design of drainage and civil infrastructure for residential and commercial schemes to meet regulations, sustainability and local authority requirements.
- You must be Chartered (or close to Chartered) with Engineers Ireland or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of civil engineering design best practice and practical solutions.
- Experience with UK and/or Ireland projects.
- Client facing experience managing the civil engineering aspects of projects from start to finish.
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k – €65k+ doe
- Flexible Work Options & Hybrid Working
- Life Insurance
- Paid Professional Memberships
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 16946 #INDGPC1