CAD Technician with 2 years experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy in Cork. This role will involve working on large scale projects and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful CAD Technician will report to the Senior Cad Technician as well as the other company Directors.
- The successful CAD Technician will work with the design team within a multidiscipline office and will work on bridge rehabilitation projects.
- As CAD Technician you will be responsible for the drafting and detailing of bridge drawings and will work with the design team to conduct the detailed design.
- The successful CAD Technician must have experience working with reinforced concrete.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- The successful CAD Technician should have 2+ years post graduate experience within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful CAD Technician will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35- €45k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a CAD Technician looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 15176