- BIM Technician required to join an Irish owned, award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy in Cork.
- As BIM Technician you will work on a range of highly challenging multi-disciplinary projects for both the private and public sectors up to €30m in value.
- Projects include Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Residential and Commercial.
- The successful BIM Technician will work as part of a team with excellent support and mentoring.
- You will be responsible for both modelling and BIM coordination duties.
- BIM Technician with a minimum of 3 years+ experience working on pharmaceutical projects in Ireland as a BIM Technician.
- Experience in BIM Coordination will offer a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Must have experience using Autocad and Revit.
- The successful BIM Technician must be based in Ireland.
- Salary €40K – €50K+ doe.
- Annual Bonus
- Hybrid work model but must be based in Cork.
- Detailed benefit package available on request.
If you are a BIM Technician who is considering a career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.