**100% remote working available indefinitely**
BIM Technician with 3 – 7+ years experience required to join an Irish owned award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy. Due to an increase in workload, they are seeking to recruit a BIM Technician to join their existing busy team to work on work on a range of challenging public and private sector projects.
- Our client is based in south county Dublin but most of their staff continue to work 80% – 100% remotely.
- Whilst staff can work from the office the company will continue to offer 100% remote working indefinitely to all staff who prefer to work remotely.
- This company offers excellent flexibility, career advancement and prestigious projects.
- Projects typically include commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, date centres, leisure for blue chip clients as well as civic buildings.
- This role offers the successful BIM Technician a great opportunity to take the next step up in their career working directly under the BIM Director working at the forefront of BIM.
**Please contact Caroline Herlihy to discuss the vacancy in confidence**
- Ideally have a Certificate in Civil / Structural Engineering / BIM or equivalent.
- BIM Technician should have ideally 3 to 7 years+ experience working as BIM Technician within a consultancy.
- Have worked in a design office assisting in the preparation of drawings for structural engineering projects.
- Draughting experience on building projects using concrete and steel.
- Strong Revit and Autocad experience.
- Understanding of the construction process.
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work.
- Excellent Salary circa €40K – €55K+ depending on experience
- 100% Remote working based within Ireland
- Excellent training under the BIM Director
- Excellent flexibility offering Flexitime
- 23++ days leave + extra holidays
- Paid institute memberships
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a BIM Technician looking for your next career move, please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.