**100% Remote working available**
Document Controller/BIM Administrator with 2 – 5 years experience required to join an Irish owned award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy. The BIM Director is a BRE ISO 19650/BIM Level 2 certified practitioner and represents the ACEI as an industry representative on the Build Digital Project.
- Our client is certified by the NSAI to the International BIM Standard I.S. EN ISO 19650-2
- Whilst staff can work from the office, our client continue to offer 100% remote working indefinitely to all staff who prefer to work remotely.
- This company offers excellent flexibility, career advancement and prestigious projects.
- This role offers the successful Document Controller a great opportunity to develop and expand the role in relation to BIM working directly under the BIM Director working at the forefront of BIM.
- You will be responsible for maintaining ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System in which BIM standards, including ISO 10650 series, are integrated.
- You will also assist in the completion of internal and external ISO 9001 and ISO 19650 audits.
- The successful Document Controller will develop agendas and minutes for company quarterly QEHS and CPD committee meetings and carry out bi-monthly project audits.
- You will also have the opportunity to manage Project Information Register for a large Joint Venture BIM project.
- The ideal Document Controller will have 2 – 5 years previous document control experience and a good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ideally you will have experience working in the Civil and Structural Engineering industry.
- A recognised BIM qualification and/or training is of benefit.
- Should possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Excellent Salary circa €40K – €50K+ doe
- 100% Remote working based within Ireland but free to work in the office if desired
- Excellent training provided under the BIM Director on BIM related tools and processes
- Excellent Bonus
- Excellent flexibility offering Flexitime
- 23+ days leave + extra holidays
- Paid institute memberships
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
If you are a Document Controller looking for your next career move, please call or email your CV to Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.